What constitutes as 'enough' differs from person to person. Some hosts have provided prizes even when only a small percentage of tickets were sold, whilst others have not provided a prize when nearly all of tickets were sold.
For this reason we do not impose conditions relating to ticket quantities or targets.
Instead we block 100% of the ticket revenue until the winners have confirmed receipt of their prizes.
- If the winners receive their prize, we release 90% of the ticket revenue to the host.
- If the winners do not receive their prize, then the host cannot access the funds and instead we award 75% of the ticket revenue to the winners as a cash compensation. In this scenario we honour all affiliate commissions previously agreed by the host and pay up to 15% commission to everyone who sold tickets for the competition.
If you're a host and want more information about how to increase ticket sales using our Affiliate feature, click here.
If you want more information about how to earn money by sharing competitions as an Affiliate, click here.
Revoking a prize
If you are unable to provide the prize to a winner and you wish to avoid the dispute process, you must:
- login to Raffall using a PC, laptop or tablet and navigate to the HOST RAFFLE > Ended section;
- Press the 'winners' button located on your competition;
- Under the 'DISPUTES' heading, you will see 'Click here if you will not provide the prizes to the winners.'
- Once you confirm that you will not provide the prize, the dispute will automatically be awarded in favour of the winners and they will be able to withdraw the cash compensation payable by us.
- If you do not revoke the prize and the winners dispute and you fail to revoke the prize or appeal the dispute, it will be awarded in favour of the winners and they will be able to withdraw their share of the cash compensation.
For more information about claiming, accepting or disputing a prize, please click here.